When it comes to your career, don’t just wonder what the future holds – define it. At Gryphon Sensors, we’re shaping the future of the emerging drone market. We bring together the fun, fast-paced spirit of a start-up with the strength and stability of an established company – and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a business development market manager to join our passionate, positive, hard-working BD team. You’ll help us bring our ground-breaking technology to prime contractor partners around the globe who are seeking drone security and UAS integration capabilities for their diverse customers. The market manager will be responsible for strategy development, business capture, and program management for prime business partner pursuits. This is not your average 9-5 job—your flexible schedule will allow you to work hard, play hard and travel frequently. Communicating and collaborating across multiple business units, operational disciplines, and UAS integration customers will be key to taking the market (and your career) by storm!
- Reports to the Director of Business Development and Strategy
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to include new products, market segments and customers
- Lead specific market focus areas
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities within responsible market segments
- Meet potential customers by growing, maintaining and leveraging network
- Identify potential customers and the decision makers within target organizations and markets
- Lead the development of presentations and proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFP)
- Represent the company at meetings and functions with various federal, state and local government agencies, commercial corporate leaders, and defense industry leaders to gain market and business intelligence and develop new relationships for business growth
- Provide timely and accurate communications to leadership team, team members, and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Recent and relevant experience working with various entities including; Fortune 500 corporate security, security or aviation related federal agencies, UAS test sites, and / or international aviation agencies
- Familiarity with commercial and civil entities interested in drone security
- Familiarity with advanced surveillance sensors, technologies and systems.
- Prior experience determining viability and profitability of new products and concepts
- Knowledge of U.S. export regulations and compliance including the ITAR, EAR and FCPA
- Ability to travel 25%
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen.